TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition ("Competition") is conducted by the THE WILLIE CREEK TRUST Ltd ABN 163 969 587 41 of 32 Blackman Street, Broome, Western Australia, 6725 phone (08) 9192 0000, (“Promoter").
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
3. Except as otherwise indicated, all amounts stated in these conditions are stated in Australian dollars.
4. The Competition commences at 12:00 pm AWST on 07/03/19 and closes at 12:00 pm AWST on 01/09/19 ("Entry Period").
5. A single Grand-Prize Winner (“Winner”) will be selected on 02/09/19 at 12:00pm AWST. The winner will be notified in writing within 48 hours and published at https://www.williecreekpearls.com.au/30years.com.au for a period of not less than 28 days.
6. 30 Runner-up Prize-Winners (“Runner-Up Winners”) will be selected throughout the promotional period as ‘shortlisted entries’. The overall “Winner” will be selected from the shortlist.
7. Runner-Up Winners will be notified in writing at times selected by the Promoter throughout the promotional period.
8. There is no cost to enter the Competition; however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
9. The Promoter may reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that the Entry has been entered using false information or via automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
10. All of the Promoter's decisions and selection of winner are final and no correspondence will be entered into. If for any reason any element of the Prizes becomes unavailable or not capable of being delivered to the Winner or Runner-up Winners for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control the Promoter will have no obligation to provide a similar prize to the Winner or otherwise compensate the Winner in any way.
11. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), subject to any relevant lotteries or gaming authority regulation’s, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition.
12. Eligibility limitations;
The Competition is only open to individuals who:
(i) Are Australian permanent residents.
(ii) Enter via https://www.williecreekpearls.com.au/30years.com.au and subscribe to Willie Creek Pearls eDM newsletter database.
(iii) Who are not employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition.
(iv) Are over 18 years of age.
(v) Are able to travel within the specified travel timeframe of September 2020.
(vi) Are able to depart from Perth, Western Australia.
13. Conditions of entry
(i) All Entrants consent, by entering the Competition to the Promoter using the written content of their entry, their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times without compensation, financial or otherwise, for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoter's products.
(ii) All Entrants enter the Competition at their own risk and the Winners accept the Prizes at his or her own risk. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for and indemnify the Promoter in respect of any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Entrant in connection with the Competition or Prize, including without limitation:
(iii) All Entrants enter the Competition agree that the Promoter may edit your story for grammar, spelling and language if your story is chosen to be published.
(iv) All Entrants enter the Competition understand that the Promoter may contact them to request additional information and photos to support their entry or in the instance of publication.
(v) All Entrants understand that if the Grand Prize Winner is not able to travel during the specified travel period, the Grand Prize will be forfeited.
(vi) All Entrants understand that additional travel expenses outside of the stated prize inclusions are at their own cost.
(vii) All Entrants understand that the departure point for the Grand Prize is Perth, and any additional travel costs incurred in reaching the departure destination are at their own cost.
14. The Grand-Prize Winner is entitled to: A luxury 9-day Kimberley Cruise with Odyssey Expeditions for two people ($16,900), return airfares from Broome to Perth for two people ($1200), Two nights’ accommodation in a Garden View Studio at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa including daily breakfast for two at Sunset Bar & Grill and return Broome airport transfers ($1034) A Harvest Your Own Pearl experience at Willie Creek Pearl Farm including return Scenic Helicopter Flights for two People ($1,280) a Willie Creek Pearls Jewellery Voucher ($500), two days car hire from Sunset Car Hire ($345) Dinner for two at The Zookeeper’s Store in Broome ($200). Total Value $21,459
15. The Odyssey Expedition 9-Day Kimberley Cruise and Fly prize is valid for two people. Persons must travel together and cannot take this cruise at separate times.
16. The at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa accommodation package is subject to availability, direct bookings only. Valid for use within the Willie Creek pearls 30th Anniversary campaign on the days adjacent to the Odyssey Kimberley Cruise in September 2020. It is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. It is non transferrable. No cash value is available for any unused balance. Any additional charges will be payable at time of use.
17. The Sunrise Car Hire two day car hire is subject to Sunrise Car Hire’s terms and conditions which will be agreed upon by the Winner and Sunrise Car Hire upon collection of the vehicle.
18. Runner-Up Prize Winners are entitled to a Pearl Master Class for two People at Willie Creek Pearls Elizabeth Quay in Perth ($130). Total Value $130
19. Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash and are subject to availability.