Pearl Necklace Giveaway Competition Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition ("Competition") is conducted by the THE WILLIE CREEK TRUST.
- By entering this Competition the entrants agree to receive occasional updates and special offers from Willie Creek Pearls.
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
- Except as otherwise indicated, all amounts stated in these conditions are stated in Australian dollars.
- The Competition commences at 12:00 pm AWST on 2/3/2020 and closes at 12:00 midnight AWST on 15/3/2020 ("Entry Period").
- A single Prize Winner (“Winner”) will be selected on 16/3/2020 at 12:00pm AWST. The winner will be notified in writing within 48 hours and published at https://www.williecreekpearls.com.au/ for a period of not less than 28 days.
- There is no cost to enter the Competition; however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
- The Promoters may reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that the Entry has been entered using false information or via automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
- All of the Promoter's decisions and selection of winner are final and no correspondence will be entered into. If for any reason any element of the Prize becomes unavailable or not capable of being delivered to the Winner for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control the Promoters will have no obligation to provide a similar prize to the Winner or otherwise compensate the Winner in any way.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), subject to any relevant lotteries or gaming authority regulation’s, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition.
- Eligibility limitations;
The Competition is only open to individuals who:
(1) Enter via https://www.williecreekpearls.typeform.com/to/IDaqQ9
(ii) Who are not employees of the Promoters or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition.
(iii) Are over 18 years of age.
- Conditions of entry
(i) All Entrants enter the Competition at their own risk and the Winner accept the Prize at his or her own risk. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoters, their associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for and indemnify the Promoters in respect of any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Entrant in connection with the Competition or Prize, including without limitation:
- Any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
- Any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party;
- Any liability for personal injury or death. The Promoters may request that the Winners sign and return a deed of release to this effect as a condition of the Prizes being awarded. If the Winner fail to sign and return such release, the Winner may forfeit their Prizes.
(ii) All Entrants understand that the Prizes are located in Perth, Western Australia.
- Prize is subject to the below:
Sterling Silver Australian South Sea Cultured Pearl Adjustable Necklace worth $990. ID: 385-00342
15. Enterants can enter up to 3 entries- one entry from filling out the form, one for liking Facebook page and one for liking Instagram page